Tech Operator Course [The Ranch in Texas] May 22nd – 23rd, 2023
Tech Operator Course is the first course that introduces and teaches “how to” implement the technology aspect into team usage. The UV (Unmanned Vehicles) come in all types and features. What doesn’t come with the Robot/Drone is the “how do we correctly and efficiently use this as a team”. There are dedicated courses for team roles like K9, Explosive Breachers, Snipers, and Ballistic Shields. Now the Holistic Solutions Group has, through their years of experience and knowledge, brought that same dedicated role to the technology side of the team.
– Full team implementation of the robots/drones and accessories into a team’s already existing TTP’s for breaching, clearing, hostage rescue, and more.
– Proper procedures on deploying, moving, and retrieving the robots during critical operations.
– Clearing concepts from Slow and Deliberate, Hasty, Dynamic, and introduce “Deliberately Dynamic”
– Proper outfitting of into the Tech Operator’s kit
– Introduction of the “handler” position into a dedicated role for an assault team
– Terminology/communication protocols when the Robot/Drone is deployed.
– Using the Robots/Drones for outside the box solutions to reoccurring problems that happen during incidents.
– patrol/small unit deployments for 2 and 3 officer CQB situations.
– Narcotics/Interdiction/Task Force usage when SWAT teams are not readily available.
Please reach out to HSG for any further questions at email@example.com
IF YOU ARE A RECON ROBOTICS CUSTOMER, THIS IS A CERTIFICATION COURSE
20 in stock